Be Exceptional

About us

Founded in 2011 by a professional table tennis player and several dedicated advocates of the sport, Eleven Ravens, LLC is the premier manufacturing company for custom-made table tennis tables in the United States. Eleven Ravens' use of ultra sophisticated design, as well as its ability to incorporate company and brand logos into the bases of our tables, produces a handmade product created by skilled artisans that is in a class of its own.

Extraordinary design

Bernard Semerdjian, an internationally celebrated graphic designer, serves as the head of the Creative Design Department for Eleven Ravens, LLC and is the primary designer for our innovative tables. Specializing in Interactive Digital Interface Design and 3D Imaging, Mr. Semerdjian has been a dedicated table tennis player for the past five years. His love of the game, coupled with his extraordinary gifts as a celebrated artist, has produced table tennis designs unlike anything ever seen before in this field.

Mr. Semerdjian is one of the founding members of Eleven Ravens, LLC.

Craftsmanship

We take great pride in our unique Limited Edition designs and the extreme care that goes into the construction of our tables. Each element is carefully hand crafted, sanded, polished and fitted by our skilled artisans.

The standard playing surface on our tables is an Eleven Ravens blend of high quality composite materials designed to be scratch and damage resistent as well as waterproof.

*Please note that the various wood grains and other materials used in our production may vary slightly in appearance from images shown on our website due to the natural discrepancies found in each unique shipment of our construction materials.

Pricing

Eleven Ravens, LLC Limited Edition custom-made table tennis tables fall in the $11,000 - $25,000 USD price range. Specialty custom-made tables are also available and start at $14,000 depending on complexity of design and materials. All Eleven Ravens, LLC Limited Edition tables are hand crafted custom designs and accompanied with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by our designer and company president.

Each individual order for an Eleven Ravens Limited Edition custom-made table tennis table requires a 30% non-refundable deposit to  commence the production process. A final payment for the remaining 70% will be due upon completion and prior to delivery.

Shipping and installation costs are not included in the price list. Eleven Ravens ships and installs in almost every country in the world. All custom-made tables to order generally take 9-14 weeks to complete from inception to fulfillment.

Products, Prices, and Terms are respectfully subject to change without notice.